วันอังคารที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Acne Free in 3 Days - Does It Work That Fast?

Search online, there are a lot of hype to heal the acne program acne free in 3 days. Having suffered from acne for many years when I is on the website of the book available and promises to clear my skin in just 3 days, I was skeptical, but willing to try it ...

... So I have the program, and was immediately disappointed. You see, the Acne Free in 3 days program is fast basically only three apples. It is a small book that the author relates experiencesAcne, and then gives a brief step by step guide to do the 3-day fast. The theory of why it works so that the apples are clear the colon of toxins and these toxins that cause your acne. Thus, a flush the toxins you clear your skin. Now that's the theory ...

So I have three days fast, and 3 of the Day was my skin is much clearer. On the fourth day I looked in the mirror and my skin was mostly clear, and leave only a few old tracks. I was pleased that such a simple(when do also difficult to process) works so well!

But unfortunately, the results are not of long duration. After a week of clear skin, my acne came back as ever BAD! I see reading the book to see if I done something wrong. It turns out that the 3-day has quickly turned into one-or twice per month to remain acne-free ... For me it was not possible for 2 reasons:

1. The leaves soon be without energy (no calories), and this means that you stay in the house for 3 days. To do this to 6Days a week was impractical for me because I'm too busy ...

2. I found I had to lose weight fast only once. To do it regularly could be dangerous for me because I am quite slim anyway ...

So I was again plagued with zero-one --- acne. Only when I think about how food causes acne, such as vegetable oil learned that I cleared up my acne for good. For more information on clearing your acne visit my website below.



Recommend : ดูหนัง money mortgage

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: