วันจันทร์ที่ 14 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Acne Free In 3 Days - How It Works

There are a lot of hype going around the internet via a program called Acne Acne Free in 3 days to heal. But what exactly is it? And is it really work or is it just another scam acne product?

I used to suffer from acne for many years, and would pretty much try to clarify my severe acne. One day I found a site that promised to cure my acne in only 3 days! Although skeptical about the claims I was still willing totry the program, so I bought it ...

... And I was immediately disappointed. You see, heal the acne Acne Free in 3 Days program is fast basically only 3 days apple. This meant that long for 3 days, I could drink nothing but apples and water to eat. The reason for this is to clarify acne is that it detoxifies the body and heals the skin.

So I tried the 3-day fast ...

... And just as the author says, my acne cleared up (usually on thethird day.) My face was almost 100% clear, and remained there for about a week so! Until then my acne came back just as bad as ever. I read the book if I had not done so to see something right, but I had done all the steps as described! Then I read a short paragraph at the end of the book that said that was a 3-day apple fast something I would regularly do to remain acne free, maybe once or twice a month!

It just was not practical for me than 3Fasting is extremely difficult to do, and left me with no energy to get on with my life, during fasting. I could not possibly do that twice a month I'm concerned so far! Another reason for Acne Free in 3 days was not the right thing for me is that I do lose weight fast just once! So do it too often could be dangerous.

So I was riding back to square one - acne! However, I did more research into food and acne, and had a golden nugget of information on Clearing --up acne by avoiding just one food! The food is vegetable oil, and should be avoided because it creates hormonal imbalances. By avoiding vegetable oil my acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY (60%).

To find out how I completely cured my acne visit my website for free here.



Related : ดูหนัง bike racks 4 cars itravel trailer bike rack

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: